Skyscraper Puzzle online on flash, 23 levels!
In a skyscraper puzzle, you have to fill each square with an integer from 1 to N where N is the size of the puzzle (the size of the grid).
- Every square contains a skyscraper.
- Complete the grid such that every row and column contains the numbers 1 to N.
- Every row/column contains each number exactly once. No number may appear twice in any row or column.
- The clues around the grid tell you how many skyscrapers you can see. They indicate the number of buildings which you would see from that direction.
- You can't see a shorter skyscraper behind a taller one.
For example, consider the row 1, 4, 5, 2, 3.
From the left, buildings 1, 4, and 5 are visible. So, the clue would be 3. From the right, buildings 3 and 5 are visible giving a clue of 2.
Here is a completed puzzle 4x4:
- Click on an appropriate square to set height of the skyscraper.
- Click Store to save current position.
- Click Restore to restore last saved position.
- Click Check to checking the correctness of your choice. Click here when you think that you have solved the puzzle.
- Click the red arrows to increase/decrease the level of the puzzle.
- Click the cyan button in upper left window to clear current position.
- Click the cyan button around the grid to clear appropriate row/column.
Page sponsor: http://www.newslotsites.co.uk.